Saturday 30 June 2012

Back in Blogland

Hi Everyone,

I am so pleased to say that my blog is back.

Those of you who have tried to visit me over the past few weeks will know that my blog was unavailable. But whatever the problem was Blogger has sorted it out and Fuzzie Fingers is up and running again.

I want to thank my blog friend Shoshi for her words of encouragement over the past few weeks and Carolyn for inviting me to join the 'Tag Team' over at Tag Tuesday so that I could continue to post my weekly tags.

I hope you will all come back and visit me again as I will be back soon with a post on a couple of projects I am working on at the moment.

It's great to be back. x

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome Fuzz'ms, any time! It's great to see you back! Blogland wasn't the same without you.

    Shoshers

    ReplyDelete