I just wanted to share with you the end product of what started out as an experiment with a mouse mat.
I have been looking online at peoples mono prints using a Gelli Plate. Unfortunately I don't own one so I had an idea of using a soft mouse mat instead. Let me just say that it was no substitute. Here are the best of the results.
Then after a few more layers of paint and a bit of stenciling it looked like this.
I didn't like it so I covered it with Pan Pastels leaving circles with some of the original design showing.
I started to get a liking for it but still wasn't sure so after a few more changes using more acrylic, dye based watercolour paints (used for the drips) ,oil pastels and cut out circles from leftover painted papers, this is the final result.
I would love to hear your thoughts on the process. Your comments are very welcome.
Thank you for visiting x