Wednesday 13 August 2014

WOYWW

Thank you to all who visited my desk last week I do appreciate you popping by to see what I am up to.

This week I would like to share another of my mixed media paintings.


Sometimes when I am painting faces I like to use my small desk top easel which is what she is resting on in the above picture.

Mixed Media Painting on 9"x12" Watercolour paper.

I used acrylics, watercolour pencils,/charcoal pencil and glitter gel pens on the grass and flowers.

Thanks for visiting. x

Linking this post to WOYWW


12 comments:

  1. Always such a sense of serenity from your little women. Have a lovely week.
    Sandra de @33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, she looks like you! Love the way you use colours on her face that I wouldn't even dream of...sign of an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's lovely - such a beautiful colour palette and so softly painted - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful portrait! I love it!
    Cheers
    Gabriele 29

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorgeous, real character. Happy crafting, Angela x #44

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful, I love the colours that you used. The expression on her face is wonderful.
    Have a great week,
    Von #30

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply lovely. Love the polka dot dress.Diane #77

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I wish I could paint like that. Heck even draw! My talents did not fall into that area though. Lovely works!
    Angie #64

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that sweet face, I just love your page, it makes me smile

    ReplyDelete