Sunday 8 April 2012

Easter Tag

Hi everyone, and Happy Easter.
Just thought I would drop by and post my latest tag for ' Tag Tuesday'.

I didn'nt want to do a typical 'Easter Tag' with eggs or chicks so I went for a 'spring'  like tag.

I created the stylised daffodils from layers of torn pages from a book which I painted in watercolour and I added sequins and seed beads in the centre. The stems are acrylic paint and I used black ink and a dip pen to circle around each flower and stem..

I added a butterfly and some birds in a fine liner pen and stamped the words ' Happy Easter'  on painted tyvek.

I'm not completely satisfied with it but I wanted it to be spring like and I think I have achieved that at least.

I have been doing a lot of blog hopping lately looking at  what all you arty folk are doing out there. I have come across some great blogs and the exciting thing is there are loads more out there yet to discover. I have so many ideas going around in my head and lots of techniques I want to try.

Talking of which I am off  to make a cuppa and settle back at my computer with some chocolate and do some more blog hopping and later I'll sit down and do some creating of my own.
.

Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. I love this tag it's so contemporary.
    Lynn
    One I Made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete