Monday 23 December 2013

Seasons Geetings

Hi there,

It has been a while since my last post. I left it promising to be back with my finished journal page. Just the little dog and a few finishing touches. However I seem to have lost my mojo over the past weeks and I haven't done a thing art wise even though I bought some new goodies from the Knitting and Stitch Show at Harrogate in November.

The only thing I have done is make some Christmas Tags to put on my families presents.



The second one is a design I created for 'Tag Tuesday' last year.

You never know, I might get a new mojo in my Christmas Stocking.


I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
 xxx

2 comments:

  1. Your little Robin is so adorable, A very Merry Christmas to you, hope you get your mojo back in the new year. Perhaps the sparkle of the season will help. thank you for your lovely comments BTW. much love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags look beautiful, and I am sure will be loved by the family. Best wishes for a lovely Christmas and for all good things in 2014.

    ReplyDelete