Recently I posted an update on a handmade book I was making. I have now finished making it.
It started out as this
....and this is it now.
It's covered with my painted papers. I have had the letter stickers for ages so I thought why not use them.
The title of my book is 'Play Time' as I want it to be somewhere to try things out and not to worry about what the pages turn out like. Something that I find it hard to do. I have completed two pages so far and I have already broke my own rule on the second page by struggling with the background. I seem to have had a mental block with backgrounds lately.
Here are some more images of the book so far.
I used a piece of scrapbook paper for the inside cover and this is the first page. It is done in acrylics with a piece of dyed scrim.
I am linking this post to WOYWW. Click on the badge in the side-bar and takes a look at what's on other peoples desks this week.
Thanks for visiting.