Monday 8 June 2015

Untitled

This weekend I had planned to do some large intuitive painting but I got distracted (which often happens).

The reason being...........coloured pencils.




I have two sets of lovely pencils in an array of colours and hardly use them. So this weekend I decided to get them out. It was quite a refreshing experience using just coloured pencils for a change.


3 1/2  x 5 1/2 inches
 pencil on watercolour paper




I am so pleased with how she turned out.

Today I have treated myself to some new paints in readiness for 'going LARGE'



It's time to clear the decks and get out my A2 pad.

THANKS FOR VISITING
XXX


4 comments:

  1. Your coloured pencil lassie is adorable. What a sweet face she has and her hair clip is so cute! How wonderful to have new tubes of paints - big girl ones too! Lol. You are very brave, but your talent will see you ok {{hugs}} :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh lovely new stash, Fuzzie. Nothing like it, is there. I love all the different colours, and your latest drawing is gorgeous, as usual! Thanks for your nice comment, and I'm glad you like my little boxes. I was thrilled to find that template online, and knew it was just right for my project. I made 2 more boxes this evening, in pale blue, which I will upload tomorrow.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so sweet. Her eyes are very well drawn. The shading is beautifully delicate. I just love buying paint.... The look of it sitting waiting to be opened...good luck. Dive in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's darling! ♥♥♥ (I like you color choices of paint too! )

    ReplyDelete