Sunday 14 June 2015

Untitled

Just wanted to share another post card sweetie.

Pretty in Blue


Her skirt is made of polka dot fabric and she is done in oil pastel,stabilo all pencil and charcoal pencil.

I am toying with the idea of having some cards printed of my little  postcard series. I have been wanting to do it for ages but as I have said here in the past I am a terrible procrastinator. LOL!

I like to do quick 'loose' sketches in oil pastel and I did this one while I was waiting for my computer to load up for this post.



I hope you have a lovely day.

THANKS FOR VISITING
XXX

9 comments:

  1. Lovely sketched girl and I so like the adorable blue skirt of your above girl !
    Happy rest of Sunday!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous. Love her.
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never used oil pastels before. Quite intimidated by them. You obviously know how to use them quite well. LOVE your peeps your sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cutie pie from you Carol. I think cards made from your sketches is a fabulous idea! Go for it! Procrastinate no longer :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Girl Blue! She's simply sweet!!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable you won't regret having cards made up! So nice to have on hand!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete