Wednesday 7 October 2015

Back to Painting & WOYWW

I have been working on my first painting since I took my blog break. I used collage, modelling paste, acrylics and finished the features of her face in oil pastel.

 
Acrylic & oil pastel
on 140lb hp water colour paper.
9" x 12" approx.
 
Since my return to blogland I have been working with my coloured pencils If you missed my last few posts and would like to see my pencil drawings I would love it if you have the time to check them out. 
 
I am linking this post to WOYWW. Why not pop over and check out what people are working on this week.
 
Thanks for visiting.
 
XXX



16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as ever Miss Fuzzie and pleased to see you around again. Will post some Powertex photos soon. Happy crafty woyww, Angela x 19

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see your art. This piece looks very textural. I like it
    Lynn 12 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely lovely. I LOVE LOVE the texture of this piece. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great red head you have got there.
    Hugs, Neet 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, Fuzzie! She reminds me of someone I used to know!

    Thanks for your visit and your lovely comment. At the moment it feels like one step forward and two steps back, but I have to be patient and keep remembering the chemo is almost at an end. Can't give up at this stage! I'm glad you like my flowers.

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #44

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her hair colour, and I wish my complexion was so smooth, lol :D x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done! Love the red hair and complexion She looks so scerene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You painting looks beautiful! I love the colors you used for it.

    Greetings, Sofie #51
    http://sofies-succulent-beads.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is just BEAUTIFUL Carol! What a gorgeous face and the background is so beautiful as well!

    ♥♥♥
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is beautiful and I love the delicate and exquisite shading - I'd love a complexion like that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I adore her hair, this is an amazing painting I love her face!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how this one turned out and the expression on her face!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so talented. I love seeing the faces you create. Creative Blessings! Kelly #42

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a wonderful piece of art. From her hair to the shape of her nose. Well done.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete