Tuesday 20 October 2015

More on Coloured Pencils


I have been designing and making my daughters Wedding Invitations so I haven't been able to do anymore work on my latest painting.

 However I have been taking time out to look on line at reviews on different brands of coloured pencils as people who are regular visitors to my blog will know that I have developed a love for using them recently and am looking to buy some good quality pencils.

If, by chance, any coloured pencil artists happen to see this post I would value your opinion.

Here is another page from my Coloured Pencil Sketchbook.

 
 
 
Till next time....thanks for visiting. XXX
 
 
 



4 comments:

  1. She is lovely! Good quality ones are recommended for sure -- I think in U.K. the best is to choose Derwent brand..but there are many other good quality brands out there.. I have Faber Castell and Koh-I-Nor and Derwent Inktense as watersoluble pencils .. the Inktense stay permanent after wetting..that's a special bonus..
    and I also like my wax based Polychromos from Faber Castell.. I can also achieve a watercolor look with them by wiping with terpentine oder babyoil or I can use them to build a resist for watercolores..they are quite super!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be interesting to see what people come up with. I'm amazed at how differently they all work 👍 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous queen for your sketchbook ;)
    Best wishes for the invitation designing. Not an easy job I know.
    My favourite W/C pencils are Albrecht Durer. I have not found an equivalent colouring pencil, so I too hope there is a colourist who can advise further. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, no suggestions, but I LOVE her crown! :)

    ReplyDelete