Sunday 26 June 2016

You Never Know Till You Try.


Hi

A while ago I prepared some old National Geographic pages with citra solv.

 You can read a little about the process and see some

 artwork using the papers on a previous post  here.


In the past I have cut it up and used it as collage but I was wondering

what it would be like to actually work on a page with my oil pastels. 

Here is a page I did today.





   

I used oil pastels, Stabilo All pencil and for the white dots I used a Uni-ball Signo pen.

I really didn't think the pen would work very well on the glossy paper

 and was even more amazed that it worked over the oil pastel.


Hope you like her,

XXX

3 comments:

  1. She's beautiful - in fact she reminds me of someone I know, who is also beautiful! I think the citrasolv background works wonderfully with the image, and I shall have to get one of those white pens, I don't have much luck finding ones that really do the job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fab! Great that you did it -- it looks so super!

    ReplyDelete