Tuesday 18 February 2014

29 Faces day 18

I'm very late in posting today as I had a problem connecting to the internet earlier for some reason.

Something a little bit different today. This little face has a body to go with it.


I covered the page with pieces of book text then applied layers of gesso and watered down Burnt Umber acrylic. The little girl is in pencil and acrylic.

I am really enjoying seeing all the different faces by all the talented artists taking place in the this challenge. If you are wondering what 29 Faces is all about click on the badge in the sidebar and take a look.

Back tomorrow with another x

3 comments:

  1. I like the hazy-ness of this ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one a lot! It's a little mysterious, and her face is very expressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a cute little girl, and she looks as if she is waiting to be scolded for tearing up pages of books - she knows it's coming, but she's not remorseful at all. Your sweet girl put that little story into my mind, just what art should do. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete