Tuesday 11 February 2014

29 Faces day11

Have you heard of a bad hair day? Well I am having a bad face day.


I had very little time today so I wanted to try and just scribble a face down with no touching up or refining and this is the result. The orange and green is ink and the face is in Inktense pencil. I sprayed the drawing with water and let the pencil run a little.

Out of all the faces I have done so far this is the one I like the least. In fact I almost didn't post it but it was either that or no face at all and I want to try and post a face each day.

Tomorrow is a very busy day for me too so I might fall at the next hurdle.Hope not!

Fingers crossed for a face tomorrow. x

2 comments:

  1. Love this face, looked at the others my favourite is is the one with wings from Graphic Fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am glad you posted. it's all grist for the mill as they say. i like the effect of spritzing water on intense pencils.

    ReplyDelete