Monday 11 July 2016

A Little Bit of Colour


Hi

Just a quick post today to share my last little sketch now with a touch of colour.

Keeping Mum.

The title has a personal meaning to me. It just came to me so I had to use it.

Since I have been working in my Moleskine I have been drawing cute little girls and I have come to

 the conclusion that this is not the type of art I really want to be creating.

I feel like a change but not sure in what direction .......something to think about.

XXX




2 comments:

  1. I know EXACTLY how you're feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your girls...I'd know them anywhere! They are so unique and sweet!! I hear you though... I'd like do do other things to buy sometimes I don't have a choice...the kid and the colour comes out in me!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete