Thursday 26 September 2013

A Little Birdie........

A little birdie told me I've been very remiss at finishing off an old journal page that I promised to post on my blog when I finished off the double page spread.
It started as a single page  but I then decided it needed to continue on to the following page.



Looking back I thought it was too dark so I have lightened the background and the body of the bird. I didn't like it much before but I think that lightening up a little and the addition of the second page has improved it.

Although I am usually quite good at cleaning my brushes after I work, sometimes, I am guilty of forgetting. When I sat down to do this page my brushes from my last project were still in the jar of' 'painty' water. (Is that a word? I don't think so but it should be cos the colour of the water was too nice to be called dirty.

It was a lovely shade of my favourite colour and as I had my camera handy I thought I would take a photo.


I just love it!





1 comment:

  1. Your little bird is gorgeous and that painty water is my favourite colour too!! I never remember to clean my brushes and ruin them constantly!! Thanks for all your sweet comments recently :)

    ReplyDelete