Thursday 2 April 2015

Serendipity Series #1

Serendipity 
noun
The occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.

I like to find accidental images that are pleasing to the eye or even little works of art in themselves. So, I thought I would start a series of posts on the subject.

I picked out this image from a page I have which was created by citrasolv on a page from a National Geographic Magazine.

To me, this looks like a scene of a cliff edge.


I hasten to add that this was not originally a picture of a cliff . This image has been created solely from the ink on the page after it has dissolved.

I think I may enjoy this 'series' I hope you do.

THANKS FOR VISITING.
XXX 

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes .. Citrasolv and National Geography... the best couple ever..looks really stunning !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhh citrosolv! Love it :) yes it does look like a cliff. I also love the word serendipity and showing my age here, remember fondly a tv series of the same name in the 70's about making crafts out wierd and wonderful stuff. That was the show that got me hooked on making... So serendipity sounds like a great theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you it does look like a cliff, amazing stuff,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it - it looks like you've painted it. I do love Citrasolv, you've reminded me I have a pile of papers somewhere waiting to be used - I really ought to dig them out - although none are as interesting as this one sadly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful!! It certainly does look like cliffs. I'm looking forward to more from your serendipitous series ((Hugs)) x

    ReplyDelete