I just thought I would post an update on my 'fairy lustre' piece which I started last week. For reasons already mentioned in previous posts it is a slow process but this is how it looks at the moment.
There is more work to do on the stylized tree. I plan on adding more vines which were created with an acrylic stamp and black ink and for the circles I used acrylic paint and a cork from a bottle of Cava.
Since the last picture, featured in my last post, I have added a layer of Lumiere paint to the background which hasn't showed up very well in this picture. It needs more work to give that lustre effect I am looking for.
I am planning on a winged figure as the focus of the piece but can't decide whether to draw her with my non-dominant hand or to take the easy option of using an altered collage image.
Time will tell........ x