Sunday 3 January 2016

A New Year.

A New Year.... a fresh start?

Well in my art room at least.

 New paint on the walls some new furniture and storage solutions.

Sounds grand but not really I only have a tiny space but I'm hoping to create a new 'ambience to
 
 inspire me for the New Year.'
 
As my room is still in disarray as some of you will know I have been working with my coloured pencils.
 
 
I really love creating  my pencil drawings  but a bit of me is missing being able to play with collage and paint.
 
   I had better get to work on that room.
 
XXX
 
 
Linking to Sunday Sketches over at Blue Chair Diary



12 comments:

  1. Lovely pencil drawing and yay for spending time on your art space. I plan on doing the same this year.

    Happy SS x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely piece, I like coloured pencils

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pencil drawing, she is fabulous but I am wondering what she is thinking.
    Hope your room is soon finished for you.
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i haven't used colored pencils in a long time. you reminded me what lovely soft colors they make. love your drawing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute sketch and a great job with colored pencils...those intimidate me a bit. :) Happy Sunday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab drawing and you've inspired me today to dig out my neglected pencils!
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pencil drawing. I want to expand and do more pencil drawing this year. Normally I just stick to watercolors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely girl and I like it so much how you have used the pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't believe a large studio is necessary, but a fresh ambiance can definitely enhance creativity. I love the feeling of peace and wander in your portrait. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you get your 'studio' straightened out soon. In the meantime I'm loving the colored pencil girls. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Exciting - good luck with all the studio plans! Love you coloured pencil drawings ! ANother lovely one!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely sketch. Happy New year to you....hope you enjoy your new improved art space.

    ReplyDelete