Friday 29 January 2016

Paint Party Friday

 
Hi
 
 
Thank you to all who left comments on my little portrait in Wednesday's  post.
 
I was tickled by the number of you who likened her to Queen Elizabeth I.
 
If you missed her you can take a quick peek here
 
 
For today I have another little oil pastel piece.
 
 
Bluebird
 
 
 
I am linking this to Paint Party Friday. If you haven't already heard it is a weekly get together 
 
where you can check out amazing artwork from artists around the globe. 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
XXX 


18 comments:

  1. She looks magical and thoughtful. Lovelt art.
    Happy PPF ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems she is surprised to have a bird in her hand. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she's 'saying', Look what beauty I hold in my hand' :D
    Another fantastic piece - I love her dress :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's wonderful! I am enjoying all of your ladies. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bluebird painting is so sweet! Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, she's beautiful! I love how her head is tilted, and the little bird in her hand. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the sweet little blue bird. Love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's such a sweetheart! I love your delicate shading the pretty details on the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's looks very thoughtful but then so would I if I were lucky enough to have a bird land on my hand. Very appropriate for the RSPB count this weekend!
    Very delicate artwork
    Happy PPF to you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pensive...almost wonder her plans!! So much sweetness!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like all of your girls. I have decided to follow your blog. It has been fun watching your style evolve of the years!

    Thank you for sharing each week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely portrait and so whimsical. I ADORE your header image. very textural.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your paintings. The way you position the heads just works.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very sweet with her little bird. :)

    ReplyDelete